New Cars, Modes & Races Coming To Grand Theft Auto Online
Rockstar Games has announced several new features for Grand Theft Auto Online that will be released over the next few weeks. Some of the features include:
* 15 new Stunt Races have been released earlier this week.
* Limited edition Pink Jock Cranley Stuntman Jumpsuit for everyone who logs on in March.
* An “all-new style of Stunt Races specifically designed to the extraordinary abilities of GTA Online Special Vehicles: the Rocket Voltic, the Ruiner 2000 and the Blazer Aqua” which will allow you to jump huge gapes and free fall.
* Ability to create your own races.
* More of the Adversary Modes, including a dodgeball version called “Resurrection” and “Top Down” which will be a tribute to the 2D Grand Theft Auto.
* Classic Grand Theft Auto cars such as the Turismo Classic and Infernus Classic will be available.
Rockstar also issued a reminder that if you want to move your Xbox 360 and PS3 characters and game progress to the Xbox One, PS4, and PC, you’ve only got five days to do it. More updates will be coming this summer, with new weaponized vehicles and missions.