mma / News

Jose Aldo Agrees to Face Anthony Pettis In August

February 25, 2013 | Posted by Jeremy Thomas

While he was initially opposed to the fight, Jose Aldo has agreed to face Anthony Pettis in his next fight. As previously reported, Dana White claimed that Aldo’s manager asked him for a different fight at UFC 157 on Saturday. However, that appears to have changed and White said during an online chat session that the fight was set.

“The Aldo fight is on,” White said. “It’s done. The fight’s done: Pettis vs. Aldo in August.”

The fight will take place at an as-yet-unnamed fight on August 3rd.

Credit: MMAjunkie

article topics

Jeremy Thomas

comments powered by Disqus