music / News

30 Seconds to Mars Frontman Says Fourth Album Due Next Year

November 8, 2012 | Posted by Jeffrey Harris

TMZ that 30 Seconds to mars frontman Jared Leto has revealed that the band will release their fourth album next year.

Leto says that the new album will be “stronger, better, and more evolved.” He also said the new record will be “a complete transformation for us. I really think that this could be the best thing that we’ve ever done.”

Their last album This Is War was released in 2009 and was recorded in sessions in Asia, Europe, and the US.

30 Seconds to Mars will next play at the Download Festival next summer with the Queens of the Stone Age, Alice in Chains, and Motorhead.

Leto admitted that last year the band was uncertain about their future, “People started to ask us about a new album. We had been on the road for almost two and a half years and I didn’t know… I had no idea what the future held. I don’t think any of us knew.”

article topics

Jeffrey Harris

comments powered by Disqus