Monday Swing State Polls Analysis: FL, OH, CO, NC, NV, NH, National
With the country focused on Hurricane Sandy, the election has hit the backburner a bit today. We do have a few new state polls though, and also finally have two new non-tracker national polls. The numbers are below, followed by my analysis.
* FLORIDA: Romney 50%, Obama 49% — No change since 10 days ago (CNN)
* OHIO: Romney 50%, Obama 48% — Romney +2% since 1 week ago (Rasmussen)
* COLORADO: Romney 48%, Obama 47% — Obama +3% since 3 weeks ago (ARG)
* NORTH CAROLINA: Obama 45%, Romney 45% — Obama +4% since 2 months ago (Elon)
* NEVADA: Obama 50%, Romney 46% — No previous poll (CallFire)
* NEW HAMPSHIRE: Obama 47%, Romney 42% — (Lake Research)