AAA Canada Set to Replace Hart Legacy Wrestling
– According to Pwinsider.com, AAA Canada presents Next Generation Wrestling on February 22nd in Calgary, Alberta Canada at the Pavilion. The show will be headed by Teddy Hart, playing off of his ties to AAA in Mexico, and is designed to replace the DOA Hart Legacy Wrestling promotion. Hart Legacy Wrestling debuted last month, and while well received, many wrestlers went unpaid. The AAA Canada press release noted the following….
“All talent is confirmed and has been paid in advance, showing good faith by our new financial partners to support Next Generation Wrestling and its fans. There will be no issues, and we are excited that many of the talents that wowed Calgary before will be returning to the ring for this spectacular night of action.”
The Next Generation Wrestling will air on iPPV and will host a tournament to crown the first NGW champion John Morrison, Necro Butcher, Kevin Nash, Davey Boy Smith Jr. (Harry “DH” Smith), Jack Evans and Konnan are advertised as appearing.
Must-read news from around the site:
* India Reynolds is scorching hot in her bra and panties for Nuts
* Shawn Ashmore discusses returning for X-Men: Days of Future Past
* New villain teased in Amazing Spider-Man 2 pic
* New Xbox to require constant internet connection, block used games?
* Cover art and tracklist revealed for Justin Timberlake’s new album
* The Top 10 Smartest Sitcoms
* The Top 10 PG-13 Horror Films