All Japan Pro Wrestling Has New Owners
According to f4wonline.com, the Japanese corporation Speed Partners purchased 100% of the stock of All Japan Pro Wrestling. Nobuo Shiraishi, the president of Speed Partners, made the announcement on Tuesday in Japan, and it is expected to lead to major changes in the struggling company.
The company was originally formed in 1972 by Shohei “Giant” Baba, and had major success in the 80s on TV and in the 90s until the death of Baba, and almost every top star leaving to form Pro Wrestling NOAH.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Karissa Shannon puts her thong-clad booty front and center
* Rita Ora gets leggy in a super short dress
* Kanye West hints at upcoming album
* Check out seven new pics from Fast and Furious 6
* How to Save the Die Hard Franchise
* The Top 8 Video Game Franchises That Should Go Away
* The Top 8 Buddy Cop Teams