Another Update On CM Punk After Last Night’s Health Scare
WWE sources state that CM Punk was banged up after being dropped wrong by The Miz during a suplex, but will be on RAW tonight.
Even though he was “dumped on his head”, it doesn’t appear he suffered a concussion. The bad bump however, may have aggravated other issues he has been dealing with ever since he came back early from his knee surgery.
There doesn’t appear to be any heat on The Miz for the incident.
Must-read wrestling news:
* Update on CM Punk after injury scare at weekend house show
* Jim Ross shares Curt Hennig memories in latest blog
* Kenn Doane writes anti-bullying children’s book
* WWE counts down the most unexpected upsets
* The Top 10 World Heavyweight Titles