Brooke Hogan Says Her Father Didn’t Know About Her TNA Debut Until She Appeared on TNA TV
Credit: D. Puglisi and prowrestling.net:
TNA personality Brooke Hogan appeared on 100.3 in Boston, Mass. on Thursday. Here are the highlights….
Brooke said now that she is in the wrestling business, she is there to stay. She never got into it before because she felt she would be looked at negatively because of who her father is. She is taking some time off from singing, and will probably make new music one day. She feels she can do both wrestling and singing simultaneously just like Mickie James.
Brooke claimed Hulk had no idea she was joining TNA until she came out. Dixie booked her secretly and told her to keep it a secret from her dad. Dixie felt the Knockouts division needed Brooke to basically bring it back to prominence. Brooke said she really does love Bully Ray. They hit it off right away. She was attracted to his big, muscular, tan arms. After the interview, one of the radio hosts questioned whether Bully is actually already be married to someone.
Must-read wrestling news:
* Official preview for tonight’s Impact Wrestling
* Bully Ray: “I’m glad TNA is cutting back on PPVs”
* Edge gives an update on his health
* Who is rumored to be headlining the 2013 WWE Hall of Fame Class?
* 411 Fact or Fiction: Alberto Delo Rio vs. Dolph Ziggler, Flair & Miz, More
* 411’s WWE Main Event Report