Bruno Sammartino Open to WWE Hall of Fame Induction?
- The inevitable rumors of Bruno Sammartino possibly being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame have popped up again. Bruno reportedly remains at the top of early discussions for next year’s list and according to a source close to Bruno, he hasn’t ruled out a potential induction, despite what he’s said in the past.
The source claims that Bruno would agree to be inducted on the condition if the money is right in order to fix “past financial injustices” regarding merchandising royalties and show him respect. He is also demanding that any deal he makes be separate from any financing or distribution deal in regard to the rumored film about his life. He wants that film made but he is considered very comfortable on a financial level and if the film is never made, he won’t be heartbroken.
He is also reportedly open to speaking with Triple H at any time and has always been open to speaking with him; he has never told Triple H not to call him.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Captain America director interested in Star Wars: Episode VII?
* Daniel Craig says Rihanna would be a better Bond girl than Beyonce
* Two more join Joss Whedon’s S.H.I.E.L.D. series
* New international TV spot for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
* The Top 8 Sega Genesis Games
* The Top 8 Bond Girls