Check Out The Attendance Of WWE RAW’s Shows In Qatar And Turkey
- Here are some numbers for WWE’s RAW brand tour of Qatar and Turkey last week:
* RAW on 2/21 in Doha, Qatar, drew 3,500 fans and a gate of $500,000.
* RAW on 2/22 in Doha, Qatar drew 3,000 fans and a gate of $500,000.
* RAW on 2/23 in Istanbul, Turkey, drew 3,000 fans and a gate of $200,000.
WWE was told not to bring any of the Divas (because of their outfits) to Qatar, so the women wrestled on teh Smackdown tour.
* Smackdown on 2/23 in Waco, TX (the show with the surprise appearance of The Undertaker) drew 4,500 fans for a gate of $160,000.
* SmackDown on 2/24 in College Station drew 4,000 fans and a $110,000 gate.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Adrianne Curry gives a bird’s eye view of her bra-clad rack
* Kristina Shannon goes without makeup — Hot Or Not?
* Source calls Man of Steel ‘The Best Movie of the Year’
* Electronic Arts rumored to enter exclusivity partnership for new Xbox
* Archer renewed by F/X for fifth season
* The Top 10 Movie/TV First Ladies
* The Top 10 Horror Anthology Shows