Chris Jericho Makes His Case For Pro Wrestling As An Olympic Sport
– Chris Jericho recently spoke about pro wrestling having a place in the Olympics.
“Look at figure skating or gymnastics, what is it? It’s a choreographed performance that is judged. It’s whoever puts on the best performance. Why can’t you do that with different countries like a Canadian team, an American team and a German team go in there. Then whoever puts on the best match according to the judges wins. You take two of the best American workers in a match against each other and get scored by the judges. It’s the exact same thing as figures skating, so why not?”
Must-read news from around the site:
* Kim Kardashian gets busty in cornrows — Hot or Not?
* Chrissy Teigen fills out her bikini in the pages of Sports Illustrated
* Erin Heatherton looking hot in Victoria’s Secret lingerie shoot
* Hayley Atwell returning for Captain America: The Winter Soldier?
* Take-Two officially acquires WWE video game license
* The Top 10 Opening Film Credits
* 411’s A Good Day to Die Hard review