Chris Jericho Slams the Grammy Awards
– Chris Jericho took a (possibly good-natured) shot at the Grammy Awards while promoting his hosting gig for the Revolver Golden Gods awards. Jericho will serve as host for the May 2nd ceremony in Los Angeles.
“Fuck the Grammys,” Jericho said. “Our show is sexier, it’s cooler.” Jericho then did a Danish-accented impression of Metallica’s Lars Ulrich to read a statement from the band about their receiving the award show’s Lifetime Achievement Award, which read, “We are beyond psyched to be at the receiving end of this shout-out and in the distinguished company of Rush, Lemmy, Ozzy and Mötley Crüe.”
You can read more about it here.
Must-read wrestling news:
* Why did Taz join Aces and 8s?
* Update on the location for WrestleMania 30
* Details on finish to Rock vs Punk from Royal Rumble
* Jeff Hardy discusses his in ring style, who he likes to work with, more
* The Top 10 Heels of the Week
* 411 Fact or Fiction: Was it the right call for the Rock to win the WWE Title?