CM Punk Attends Concert, Ric Flair Spotted At NBA Game, The Rock Settles Lawsuit And More
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and his ex-wife have settled several lawsuits against them that claimed they cost investors of millions with bad investments. You can find more information here.
– The Rock’s film Southland Tales will play at the IFC Center in New York City on the weekend of January 4-5.
– Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez will sign autographs today at The Boost Mobile on 5718 W Fullerton in Chicago IL 60639 from 3-5 PM.
– The WWE Hall of Fame pre-sale last night at Madison Square Garden only sold the $105 priced tickets.
– CM Punk was at a Bouncing Souls concert in New Jersey last night. He is friends with the band and previously used their “Night Train” song as his farewell song in Ring of Honor.
– Ric Flair was at the Miami Heat/Charlotte Bobcats game on Wednesday.
Must-read wrestling news:
* WWE employees baffled by Chris Benoit entry in WWE Encyclopedia
* Latest update on names considered for 2012 WWE Hall of Fame
* Update on Sin Cara’s in-ring return
* 411’s Impact Wrestling report
* Top 8 WWE Raw Moments of 2012