CM Punk Discusses Coming Back From His Knee Injury, Facing The Rock, UFC, More
– CM Punk was recently interviewed MMA journalist Arieal Helwani, discussing his return from knee surgery, the Rock and much more. The video is below, and here is the back and forth regarding him coming back from his knee injury…
Helwani: How’s the knee?
Punk: Knee is all right.
Helwani: How’d you come back so quickly?
Helwani: You shouldn’t have come back this quickly?
Punk: Probably not.
Helwani: Do you feel the effects of that?
Punk: Yeah, absolutely. It looks like I have a second kneecap… But, my knee is definitely better than it was before surgery.
Must-read wrestling news:
* Jim Ross won’t be at the Royal Rumble
* Wade Barrett reveals possible surprise Rumble entrant
* Shelton Benjamin comments on possible WWE return
* 411’s Impact Wrestling report
* The Top 8 Trademark Weapons