Cody Rhodes Injured at Smackdown Taping
- Cody Rhodes was reportedly injured at the WWE Smackdown taping in Cleveland on Tuesday. According to someone in attendance, Rhodes landed badly taking a backdrop in a Tag Team match for WWE Main Event and may have suffered a shoulder injury or a concussion. Rhodes was absent during a Team Ziggler segment later in the evening.
Credit: Michael Cupach
More must-read wrestling news:
* WWE Smackdown taping results (SPOILERS)
* TNA Impact Wrestling taping results (SPOILERS)
* Bruno Sammartino open to WWE Hall of Fame induction?
* Alberto Del Rio: “CM Punk is doing a great job”
* Top 5 Favorite Things About Wrestling