Cody Rhodes Update: Will He Miss Survivor Series?
– At this time, WWE calling is Cody Rhodes’s injury a “concussion and a strained shoulder.” Rhodes was injured on the WWE Main Event tapings, taking a backdrop from Kane, where he landed awkwardly on his head and shoulder. WWE is saying that Rhodes’s status for the Survivor Series PPV is in jeopardy, as he will have to pass a concussion test to compete at the PPV.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Rosie Jones is busting out of her lingerie for Nuts
* Kim Kardashian tweets a pic of her killer rack in a skimpy bikini top
* Brittney Palmer rocks a super-tiny silver bikini for Maxim
* New trailer released for Grand Theft Auto V
* Worst to Best: The Nightmare on Elm Street franchise
* The Top 10 Worst Movie Vampires