Complete WWE Raw Taping Results (SPOILERS)
Credit: Kevin R. Tomich, Derek Hayes, and Brandon L. and PW.net
The guest host for Raw was Santa Claus, who was giving out gifts. Alberto Del Rio drove out and ran over Santa. An ambulance showed up to help Santa. Alberto was upset and there were chants of “You Killed Santa.” Santa was strapped to a gurney and was stretchered out. Kevin felt it was too close to the Jerry Lawler heart attack. Santa gave the thumbs up as he was being wheeled out…
1. Kane beat Cody Rhodes. Cody exposed a turnbuckle. Kane ended up taking advantage of the exposed turnbuckle and then chokeslammed Rhodes for the win. The crowd seems tired after sitting through Smackdown already.
2. Kaitlyn pinned Eve in a Santa’s Helper Eight-Diva tag match.
3. Sheamus beat Big Show in a non-title LumberJack Frost match in 15:10. The lumberjacks were the Uso’s, Tyson Kidd, Brodus Clay, Justin Gabriel, 3MB, Titus O’Neil, Darren Young, and Tensai. The lumberjacks were sent to the back to reshoot their entrance wearing Santa hats. Tensai’s hat didn’t fit and the other wrestlers were laughing. Sheamus won with a Brogue Kick. The lumberjacks all fought inside the ring afterwards.
David Otunga came out for a promo to speak about Santa and Alberto Del Rio. Otunga said Del Rio is the victim and Santa is at fault. Zack Ryder came out and they set up a match…
4. Zack Ryder beat David Otunga in 4:40. Ryder won with the Ruff Ryder.
5. The Miz and Kofi Kingston defeated Wade Barrett and Antonio Cesaro. Miz pinned Barrett following the Skull Crushing Finale in roughly 7:00.
John Cena will face Alberto Del Rio in a Miracle on 34th Street Fight.
6. Great Khali (w/Hornswoggle) beat Brad Maddox. Maddox sang “Brad Maddox is coming to town” while walking to the ring. Khali and Hornswoggle were dressed as elves. Damn, Khali can barely walk. Maddox botched a dropkick. Khali won with a Punjabi Plunge in 3:25. Khali butchered a Christmas song.
C.M. Punk and Paul Heyman came out for a promo. Punk insulted Pittsburgh and the Steelers. He spoke about Christmas being ruined because he is unable to compete. He told the fans to blame Ryback for ruining Christmas. Punk was upset that Ryback is being rewarded with a title shot rather than being punished. Punk said he is in a bad mood due to rehabbing his knee.
Heyman took the mic and told fans not to boo Punk since he has been champion for 400 consecutive days. He said Ryback had two extraordinary opportunities to wrestle for the WWE Championship and he failed both times. Ryback came out and announced that his title match on the first Raw of 2013 will be a TLC match. Ryback chanted TLC instead of Feed Me More
Raw will return to Pittsburgh three weeks before WrestleMania 29 with a Raw TV event on March 18.
7. Daniel Bryan beat Damien Sandow. Bryan won via submission in 5:40 with the Yes! Lock.
8. Santino Marella, Brodus Clay, The Uso’s, Tyson Kidd, and Justin Gabriel defeated Tensai, 3MB, and The Prime Time Players. One of the Uso’s pinned Heath Slater in 6:15 following a top rope splash. It was a fast paced match.
9. John Cena defeated Alberto Del Rio (w/Ricardo Rodriguez) in a Miracle on 34th Street Fight in 12:30. There were wreaths, Christmas trees, and presents around the ring. It was like WCW Uncensored. Del Rio grabbed a mic and said what happened to Santa was an accident and he wasn’t trying to hurt him. Cena unwrapped a present at ringside and found a chair, which he struck Del Rio with.
Ricardo slid a present to Del Rio, but he unwrapped it and found a pie. He tried to use it, but Cena ducked. They fought up the ramp and Cena unwrapped a monitor, which he struck Del Rio with. Del Rio opened another gift and found a teddy bear. Vince McMahon had to be cracking up somewhere. Cena hit Ricardo with a wreath and a box.
Cena struck Del Rio with a tree. He unwrapped a bowling ball and rolled it into Del Rio’s yam bag. He screwed up his first bowl, so he did a retake. Cena opened another gift and found a fire extinguisher, which he sprayed at Del Rio. Santa (Mick Foley) came out and hit Ricardo with a sack of toys. Cena hit the Attitude Adjustment on Del Rio and got the win.
Santa gave Del Rio and Ricardo gifts despite what happened to him. Cena said it’s a Christmas miracle and it’s about forgiveness. Cena thanked the fans and the crew. He and Foley wished everyone a Merry Christmas. They handed out gifts to fans to close out the show. Good night from Pittsburgh.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Jay Leno leaving The Tonight Show in 2014; Jimmy Fallon to replace him?
* Jenna Dewan shows off major boobage at divas event
* Game of Thrones season three episodes to run a little longer
* Will season eight of Dexter be the last?
* The Top 8 Puzzle Games
* The Top 8 Cable Shows of 2012
* The Top 5 New Musical Acts of 2012