Crossfire Entertainment Releases Statement on Rumored Closure
– Crossfire Entertainment posted the following on their website…
Due to circumstances beyond our control, Crossfire’s live event scheduled for March 9th, 2013 has been cancelled. We’d like to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We’d also like to thank all of our great fans from across the globe for their continued support. You fans created something very special with a lot of memories and have revived the sport of professional wrestling. Thank You and God Bless.
Pwinsider.com reports that the promotion deleted their Facebook page shortly after making the statement. They also report that several fans have claimed that they have not received any word on refunds for tickets to the March 9th event.
Must-read wrestling news:
* WWE Hall of Fame ceremony sold out
* Jerry Lawler gives an update on his in-ring return
* Jack Swagger faces possible suspension or worse for pot arrest
* WWE’s Jack Swagger arrested for DUI & marijuana possession
* The Top 10 Heels of the Week
* 411’s WWE Main Event report