CZW News: Company Happy with Cage of Death iPPV & Dean Ambrose, Plans for 2012, More
– CZW’s “Reflections” iPPV takes place tonight, which will be a live interactive shoot interview with owner DJ Hyde. Hyde will be taking questions via Facebook and Twitter and has teased that he will be very vocal about his issues with other promoters. You can order the show for $7 here.
– The promotion was said to be very happy with sales of their Cage of Death 14 iPPV that took place a couple of weeks ago; the iPPV buys from Hybrident.net tripled the promotion’s normal levels. All shows will be simulcast on WWNLive.com and Highspots.tv, as Hyde believes that different fans have already chosen their favored sites for iPPVs and he is looking to make it available on as many venues as possible.
– CZW is also pleased with how well Dean Ambrose is doing in WWE. Ambrose headlined CZW as Jon Moxley.
– The promotion is putting plans for 2012 together and hopes to push their utilization of female talents who can work with male talent in the ring. CZW will be doing a double header show with WSU in February in Voorhees, New Jersey which will be headlined by Mercedes Martinez vs. LuFisto and want to push the envelop in ways they run the creative side of the company.
– The company is heavily focused on WrestleCon, which will feature the Cage of Death. CZW is trying to figure out how to top Cage of Death 14.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Joss Whedon says his Avengers Script originally included the Wasp
* Mark Millar discusses his thoughts on The Wolverine
* Rihanna and Chris Brown are taking a break
* Lindsay Lohan says she didn’t trash her Scary Movie 5 trailer
* Update on Sherlock Holmes 3
* The Top 10 Pet Peeves of 2012