Detailed Breakdown Of Monday’s RAW Rating
Monday’s episode of RAW earned a year-low 2.90 overall rating. The main event of Ryback vs Kane only drew a 2.99 over-run rating.
Here are other highlights:
– The show opened with a 3.29 rating, above the show average, for Cena and Ryback’s in-ring confrontation. This set up the stipulation for the WWE Extreme Rules PPV main event as a Last Man Standing match.
– RAW peaked with a 3.44 rating for the Triple H/Paul Heyman confrontation at the start of the third hour. This helped boost the third hour enough to end a 16-week streak of third hour drop-offs. During the second hour, the NBA Playoffs game between the Heat and Bulls climaxed during the second hour.
– The segment that followed Triple H-Heyman lost almost a million viewers. These include two full commercial breaks, a Divas tag match and a video package higlighting the Total Divas show on E! that was nearly as long as the match itself.
– RAW never got back to that level, but slowly added viewers in the final two-quarter-hours before the 2.99 over-run.
Credit: PW Torch
Must-read wrestling news:
* Dolph Ziggler suffers concussion at Smackdown taping (SPOILERS)
* TNA teases big YouTube announcement
* Impact Wrestling changing time slots
* First name official for the 2014 WWE Hall of Fame
* 411 Fact or Fiction: The Shield, Sting, More
* 411’s WWE Main Event report