Developmental Talent Gone From WWE
- Lucas Di Léo has announced via Facebook that he has left WWE’s developmental system after requesting a release from his contract. Di Léo, a French wrestler who worked as Louis Fontaine in NXT, said that he wanted out of the company because he felt “out of place.” He noted that he is set to get surgery on his shoulder and as he had already decided to leave, he didn’t want to force WWE to pay for it.
Di Léo said he has no plans to join TNA either. He notes that (translated from French) “I felt that I still had things to do before I get into this great machine that is the WWE…The fact is that, frankly, I consider that it is not the time for me to be part of the WWE.”
He adds that the separation was amicable and that he “learned a lot during my time…and I met some very good people. I have no bitterness, I left a happy man, taking care not to slam the door behind me. I hope I have satisfied your curiosity.”
More must-read wrestling news:
* Will CM Punk main event WrestleMania?
* The Rock still expected for WrestleMania build
* Mick Foley to wrestle at TLC?
* Hulk Hogan suffers setback in sex tape lawsuit
* Owen Hart being pushed for WWE Hall of Fame
* 411′s WWE Main Event report