DirecTV Issues Survey Regarding WWE Network, Offers Details
– DirecTV has issued a new survey to its subscribers regarding the WWE Network. The survery notes that the carrier “is considering offering its customers a new premium TV network and would like your input.” The description notes that it would be a separate monthly fee with eleven of the current monthly PPVs shown on the network (everything but WrestleMania). It also notes that PPVs would still be available to buy for those who don’t subscribe.
Other options for the network are new and classic programming including repeats of Raw and Smackdown.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Lucy Pinder’s big boobs are overflowing in a tight swimsuit
* Amy Adams talks about playing Lois Lane in Man of Steel
* Director found for Stephen King’s Cell
* Rick Ross is not afraid of the people who shot at him
* 411’s review of Identity Thief
* The Top 5 Tom Cruise Films
* The Top 5 Anticipated Fights in 2013
* The Top 5 Games for a Deserted Island