Dolph Ziggler’s Younger Brother Discusses Training in NXT
– WWE developmental star Briley Pierce (the younger brother of WWE star Dolph Ziggler) recently spoke about training in NXT and more. Here are the highlights….
On Training in WWE NXT: “Being a part of NXT is almost indescribable. It is the hardest thing I’ve ever done anywhere, any capacity — no matter school, sports — anything. It’s nonstop, go, go, go, whether we’re training or at a show. When the bell rings, all the pain and sacrifice and injuries you pretend you don’t have, it goes away, and it is the best feeling…Just being in front of people, no matter how big or small the crowd is, feeling their energy, hearing them, whether they’re booing or cheering, it’s worth it for that…It’s really, really hard and really, really, really fun.”
On His Improv background: “I’m still working on the microphone stuff, too, [in WWE NXT], but the improv background helped a lot. I found the entertainment aspect way more natural than the physical part. It’s like no other sport. I was an amateur wrestler. I played rugby, but there’s nothing like professional wrestling. It’s totally different.”
More must-read wrestling news:
* Who will announce Raw tomorrow?
* Jack Swagger set for new push
* Latest on Hulk Hogan’s sex tape lawsuit
* The Top 10 Survivor Series Wrestlers
* 411’s TNA Turning Point report