Dutch Mantell Holding Benefit Event For His Late Granddaughter
- Dutch Mantell sent out the following today, regarding his benefit event that will be held on November 18 in Murfreesboro, Tennessee…
Show starts at 6PM. Tickets…$10 for adults, under 10, $7. The arena is located at FWA Arena in Murfreesboro, TN. at 1018 Seals Way. Amelia was Dutch’s 16 year old granddaughter who passed back in August due to being struck by a speeding ex convict on parole who was trying to elude a TN. Hiway Patrolman.
Already confirmed are TNA’s James Storm, Crimson, Wolfie D of PG 13 fame, Brian Lee who was the 2nd Undertaker in WWF, Jocephus Brody, Abriellla, Diane von Hoffman, Misty James, Jeff Daniels, Kerry Awful, Jeremiah Plunkett, Mike Yablonski, Cassidy Riley and more that have not yet been confirmed. There will be 8 matches on the card. Show will be recorded and expect a few surprise guests along the way. It will be one of the best Independent shows of the year in TN. Tickets can be ordered via PayPal…at dirtydutchmantell.com. Or at the door. Please help us make this one of the best shows this year and benefit the family. Read the blog…it gives all the info.
Show will be taped and expect a few surprise guests along the way. Stay tuned for more information. 100% OF THE PROCEEDS GO TO THE FAMILY.
For more information…email [email protected]
More must-read wrestling news:
* Edge gives an update on his neck following surgery
* Stacy Kiebler shows that voting can be sexy
* 411’s Impact Wrestling Report
* The Top 8 Wrestlers for Barack Obama’s cabinet
* 411 Wrestling Hall of Fame Class of 2012: Steve Austin