Dutch Mantell Running Charity Show
– Dutch Mantell has announced via press release that he has put together a fundraiser to support the “Pass Amelia’s Law” Fund. The benefit show, titled “Battle in Maryville,” will include up and comers as well as legends such as Mantell, Tom Prichard, George South, Jimmy Golden, Wolfie D, David Young, Beau James and “Nature Boy” Buddy Landell. The event takes place at the Alnwick Community Center in Maryville, Tennessee on Sunday at 6 PM, with tickets being sold at the door.
The card, which has not been announced, will include a Southern States Title bout and a Ladies World Title match. For more information, email Mantell at [email protected] or call 865-237-9747.
More must-read wrestling news:
* Why is WWE doing stories involving girlfriends and relationships?
* Update on TNA vs Scott Steiner lawsuit
* Is TNA cutting back on PPVs?
* 411’s Impact Wrestling report
* Top 8 Badass Andre the Giant Pics