Edge Answers Fan Questions On Twitter, Reveals The Spear Hurt His Neck
Retired wrestler Adam “Edge” Copeland answered several questions on Twitter this morning.
- When asked why several WWE Divas left the company this year, he said: “I don’t think they get a shot, and that’s why most leave. No incentive.“
He is dating Beth Phoenix, who left WWE last month.
- Although doctors say he will never be cleared to wrestle again, he says he would want to face Christian or “Stone Cold” Steve Austin if he could have one more match.
- He said that something that goes unnoticed when thinking about his history of neck injuries is the impact on his body that the Spear had.
When asked if the TLC matches were the reason he retired, he replied: “That and the spears over the years.“
Credit: PW Torch
More must-read wrestling news:
* Will CM Punk main event WrestleMania?
* The Rock still expected for WrestleMania build
* Mick Foley to wrestle at TLC?
* Hulk Hogan suffers setback in sex tape lawsuit
* Owen Hart being pushed for WWE Hall of Fame
* 411′s WWE Main Event report