Edge Explains Why He Will Never Wrestle Again
- Edge replied to questions from fans on Twitter about his nexk surgery last month and why he won’t ever have an in-ring return. The WWE Hall of Famer poested in response to the question:
no the surgery was for comfortable living. Doctors told me I’ll never wrestle again. I have 3 plates in my neck. That’s alot
“@Abeds123: @EdgeRatedR @ShawnMichaels retired twice you know.”-yep, with an entirely different injury. Not in the cards for me.
As for whether he would do a non-wrestling role on WWE TV, he said:
Raw GM would still involve lotsa travel, which at this point still bothers my neck,” Copeland wrote. “As I recover more, who knows.
Must-read news from around the site:
* More details on the villain in Star Trek Into Darkness
* Hugh Jackman says The Wolverine will have a cameo in it
* Sophie Reade barely covers her enormous rack with a skimpy workout outfit
* Rihanna’s booty in a green bikini
* Nas sued for $10 million by promoter over being kidnapped
* The Top 10 Holiday TV Specials
* The Top 16 Worst Albums of 2012 (#16 – #9)