Eric Bischoff and Jason Hervey Acquire MX Digital
- Market Watch has a story about Eric Bischoff and Jason Hervey’s Bischoff Hervey Entertainment, which has acquired a 50% equity stake in MX Digital. The company is a developer of interactive, casino and betting games for online and mobile platforms.
Bischoff said: “We’re incredibly excited about our partnership with MX. We’re expanding into an entirely new sector of entertainment and content… Combining the skill sets of Bischoff Hervey Entertainment with those at MX puts us at a unique advantage in this explosive business sector.“
Hervey added: “With MX, we’re excited to find ourselves at the forefront of an entirely new entertainment sector. Combine the enormous growth in online gaming globally, and the explosion in popularity of mobile, and social games, and you’ve got an emerging sector that’s already massive. Getting in on the ground floor of an entirely new medium is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.“
The official press release contained a projection that casino-style games on social networks may be worth as much as $7 billion by 2015.
More must-read wrestling news:
* Stacy Keibler rocks sexy, low cut top for Divas event
* [VIDEO] Ric Flair returns to Raw
* Ultimate Warrior set For WrestleCon
* Latest on Samoa Joe’s rib injury
* 411’s Wrestler of the Week
* 411’s WWE Raw report