Eric Bischoff’s New Show Off to Good Ratings Start
- Eric Bischoff’s new show Hardcore Pawn: Chicago had the biggest series premiere in TruTV history. The show, which aired on Tuesday, drew in over 2.1 million viewers thanks in part to a lead-in from the original Hardcore Pawn and a full marathon of the original show throughout the day.
The show is produced by Bischoff-Hervey Entertainment, which is Bischoff and Jason Hervey’s production company.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Rumored Justice League roster revealed (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)
* Samuel L. Jackson tries to get reporter to say the N word
* E! Network president says Kim Kardashian’s baby will be on her reality show
* Kim Kardashian sex tape sales increase after news of pregnancy
* Hot Pics of 2012: Christina Hendricks, Courtney Stodden, Doutzen Kroes
* Hot Pics of 2012: Brooke Hogan, Kelly Kelly, Maria Kanellis
* Hot Pics of 2012: Arianny Celeste, Brittney Palmer
* The Top 50 Metal Albums of 2012 (#30 – 11)