Extreme Rising Announces WrestleMania Week Shows
– Extreme Rising has announced that they will have three events over WrestleMania week. The first will be a show on April 5th in Philadelphia, followed by two shows over the weekend on April 6th and 7th in the Staten Island, New York. Making his debut for the promotion at the shows will be Super Crazy, who was an ECW TV champion.
The April 4th show will take include Crazy & Pescadilla vs. Damien 666 and Bestia 666; also appearing at the show are Sabu, Matt Hardy, Rhino, Devon Storm, Stevie Richards, Blue Meanie, Luke Hawx, Papadon, Balls Mahoney, Facade, Reby Sky and more. The Friday and Saturday shows will run in a new venue; there is no card named yet.
For more info, go here.
More must-read wrestling news:
* What are the unwritten rules for air travel in WWE?
* Tyler Reks lashes out at John Cena on Twitter
* Surprising name at WWE Raw taping (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)
* Update on TNA dropping PPVs in 2013
* Ric Flair talks about possibly wrestling again, Jerry Lawler’s heart attack
* The Top 10 Punches