FCW Taping Results (SPOILERS)
Credit: Jason Davis and Pwinsider.com
* Before the show someone told me that The Uso’s won the FCW Tag Team Titles at a recent FCW House Show.
* “The Player’s Rep” Titus O’Neil d. Cable Jones
1st Set Of Tapings:
* Donny Marlow w/ Tamina d. Big E Langston with a X-Factor.
* Johnny Curtis d. Leo Kruger with a Top Rope Legdrop. Curtis came out with surgical gloves on and was playing a hypochondriac.
* Joe Hennig d. Derrick Bateman with a Perfectplex.
* Alex Riley d. Justin Gabriel and Wade Barrett to become the NEW FCW Heavyweight Champion. The ending saw Gabriel connect with his 450 Splash on Riley. Barrett slid in the ring and connected with his finisher on Gabriel. Barrett looked at both fallen men, and pulled Riley on top on Gabriel. After the match Barrett and Riley shook hands as Riley celebrated.
Second Set Of Tapings:
* Eli Cottonwood d. Jacob Novak with a Chokebomb.
* Joe comes out to the interview stage. Joe talks about losing the tag titles to the Uso’s. Joe said that Brett Dibiase wasn’t at 100%, in fact Brett hasn’t been 100% since they won the titles. Joe said he has been carrying Brett and he is tired of it. Brett comes out and both men argue.
* Naomi Night, Courtney Taylor, and Livianna d. Savannah, AJ Lee, and Aksanna
* Alex Riley comes out to the ring. He claims that he is a rare breed, and that he won the FCW Championship all by himself. Wade Barrett comes out. Riley wants Barrett to have his just desserts, and the heel divas bring out an oversized blank check made out to Barrett. Riley said that thanks to his father, the famous proctologist Kevin Riley, that Barrett can fill in any dollar amount. Wade Barrett said that he is all about the money, not oversized comedic checks, and he wants his money directly deposisted into his bank account. Barrett warns Riley that someone can pay him to do the same thing he did to Justin Gabriel.
* Skip Sheffield d. Tyler Reks
* The Uso’s w/ Tamina d. The Dudebusters to retain the FCW Tag Team Titles. This was easily the match of the night. The fans were cheering on the Dudebusters, who looked confused at the cheering. The Uso’s play their role almost to perfection, and adding Tamina to the group is icing on the cake.
Third Set Of Tapings:
* Curt Hawkins and Jackson Andrews d. Tito Nieves and Huncio
* Drake Brewer d. Johnny Prime
* G-Rilla squashed Rudy Parker
* Duke Rotunda d. Jimmy Uso w/ Tamina by DQ after Jules interfered. Bo Rotunda made the save.
* Justin Gabriel d. Wade Barrett with a 450 Splash. After the match Alex Riley hit the ring and both men attacked Gabriel. Heath Slater made the save.
* By order of Norman Smiley, the main even dark match is Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater vs. Alex Riley and Wade Barrett. Justin and Heath won.
* Jamie Keys was handling the ring introductions all night.
* Abraham Washington and Byron Saxton were the announcers all night.