Former WWE Tough Enough Winner Maven Working as a Bouncer
- MMA journalist Ariel Helwani posted the following about an encounter with Maven Huffman, the co-winner of the first season of WWE Tough Enough in 2001 (along with Nidia). Maven worked for WWE for four years after winning including a memorable moment when he eliminated the Undertaker in the 2002 Royal Rumble.
Just walked by a bar that former Tough Enough winner Maven was bouncing. Told him the Rumble spot was awesome. He didn’t seem pleased
I swear. He seemed embarrassed someone recognized him.
This follows a similar story that was posted online last month on TheColi.com where the poster said he ran into Maven at a bar in Manhattan, noting, “[Maven] was a huge dikk he was kind a pushing me away the whole time, but i had told him man I remember when you eliminated undertaker in RR, he didnt care lol. Dude seemed bitter for me even bringing up his wrestling past.”
Maven did several reality shows following his WWE release including stints on The Surreal Life, the Home Shopping Network and BET J. In 2012 he was arrested in Florida for allegedly going to several pharmacies to get painkiller prescriptions filled and got over 1,000 pills. He underwent WWE’s rehab program for drug addiction.
Must-read news from around the site:
* The Howe twins are locked and loaded in their bikinis by the pool
* POLL: What did you think of the Breaking Bad series finale?
* Katy Perry says she had suicidal thoughts during divorce from Russell Brand
* Former Guitar Hero executive says franchise could make a comeback
* New Amazing Spider-Man 2 billboard pops up on Sony lot
* The Top 10 Bantamweight Fighters
* 411′s review of Homeland’s season premiere