Garett Bischoff Talks Aces and 8s, Lockdown, More
– Garett Bischoff recently spoke about TNA Lockdown, Aces and 8s and more. Here are the highlights..
The Aces & 8’s plans for Lockdown at The AlamoDome in San Antonio: “I think it’s going to be one hell of a wicked night. We’ve got Lethal Lockdown, and we’ve got my brother (Wes) Brisco getting in there with Kurt (Angle). It’s going to be interesting, but The Aces and Eights always have an extra ace up their sleeve. You never know what we will come up with.”
His relationship with Wes Brisco: “(Wes) Brisco and I are very close. He’s ‘my brother from another mother.’ He and I go back a little than anybody really knows. He and I have had a little plan going for a while. He’s kind of in the same position I am. Our plan didn’t unravel overnight. It goes back a little ways there.”
What fans can expect from The Aces & 8’s when iMPACT Wrestling hits the road, beginning on March 14th at The Sears Center in Chicago: “I think it only means we are going to get stronger. I think it means we are going to get bigger. We’re very excited about it. There’s nothing better than going to a new venue every week, and seeing a new crowd, and fresh faces. Their energy fuels us, and that’s what we love. Bigger arenas, more people just means we could sneak around more and do our work even better.
Credit: Monday Night Mayhem
Must-read wrestling news:
* Jack Swagger & Zeb Colter appear in three new WWE promo videos
* Jim Ross gives update on WWE NXT’s US television return
* Updated TNA Lockdown card
* TNA’s King Mo loses at Bellator 90
* 411’s Impact Wrestling report
* The Top 10 Amateur Wrestlers Turned Pro