Gawker Responds to Hulk Hogan’s Lawsuit Over Sex Tape
– Gawker.com has responded to the $100 million lawsuit filed by Hulk Hogan over the publishing of his sex tape with Heather Clem. Hogan filed the suit in federal court, claiming that Gawker violated his privacy and illegally posted the video after it was leaked to them.
Gawker’s lawyer Cameron Stracher told Reuters that the case is meritless and that he will ask a judge to dismiss it. He added, “He’s having sex with another man’s wife in another man’s home. I’m not sure it’s reasonable to say he has an expectation of privacy under the circumstances.”
Must-read news from around the site:
* Is James Bond revealed as bisexual in Skyfall?
* Dark Knight Rises cinematographer slams The Avengers
* Check out the trailer for Tom Cruise’s Jack Reacher
* Flavor Flav Arrested For Assault With Deadly Weapon
* Kim Kardashian shows off some killer curves in a Twitter pic
* 411 MMA Fact or Fiction: Can anyone beat Anderson Silva?