How Much is WWE Getting Paid For Their New Programming?
- Here is what WWE is making for their new programming, per episode…
* New 3rd Hour of Raw: $175,000
* WWE Main Event: $100,000
* WWE Saturday Morning Slam: $75,000
For a quarter, which is how the financials are measured, the new programming will bring in $4.5 million. For the year, the new programming will bring in just over $18 million.
Credit: wrestlingobserver.com via rajah.com
Must-read news from around the site:
* Suelyn Medeiros shows off her perfect booty at the Playboy Mansion
* Kim Kardashian packs her curves into a tight black dress
* Preview of next week’s The Walking Dead
* What’s the latest on Scream 5?
* New trailer for Hitman: Absolution online
* 411’s WWE ’13 review
* The Top 10 Bloodiest MMA Fights