Hulk Hogan Aids Hurricane Sandy-Victimized Family
– Hulk Hogan recently helped out a family in Staten Island who are big fans of his and got hit by Hurricane Sandy. The Fazio family had an impressive collection of Hogan items, many of which were signed, that was destroyed when their basement flooded. Benny Fazio, the father of the family, contacted Hogan’s store in Tampa, Florida and explained the situation to the store’s manager; the information got to Hogan and he posted a video message to them on his Facebook page, called the family and sent them several items in order to restart their collection.
You can read more about the story here.
More must-read wrestling news:
* Two new WWE “Best Of” DVDs on the way
* WWE lists the Top 50 Most Beautiful People in Sports Entertainment History
* Cody Rhodes comments on his shoulder injury
* Check out two classic sexy Torrie Wilson pics
* 411’s WWE Smackdown report