Hulk Hogan responds to Scott Steiner on Twitter
- Hulk Hogan recently stated on Twitter that Scott Steiner’s “party is over” after they feuded for about a year on social media and in the court.
Hogan commented on Steiner in response to a Twitter follower saying to Hogan: “I heard Big Poppa Pump call Hogan a piece of $hit on a Winnipeg radio station today. I think we should set up a match at the MTS Center.” Hogan then replied: “That’s all he has is to get the Hogan rub, his party is over. HH.”
Nashville court records indicate the legal battle between Steiner and TNA ended one month ago on December 18. A Nashville judge granted an order of nonsuit. This ended the legal dispute between TNA and Steiner without ruling on the merit of TNA’s restraining order case against Steiner or Steiner’s countersuit against TNA. The “order of nonsuit” was issued without prejudice, which means the suit can be re-filed in the future.
Must-read wrestling news:
* Full Impact Wrestling spoilers for next week
* Arrest Warrant issued for Bobby Eaton
* Rating for this week’s Impact Wrestling
* The Rock likely to win WWE Title
* 411′s WWE Smackdown report