Hulk Hogan Sex Tape Scandal Update
- Hulk Hogan filed a request for a jury trial and updated a complaint against Gawker Media and other defendants at an 11/8 court hearing over his leaked sex tape with Heather Clem.
– In another twist to the case, someone claiming to be Duane “Dog the Bounty Hunter” Chapman filed a motion to intervene in the case. What he was attempting to intervene for is unknown because the court selaed the motion and noted it was unlikely it was the real Chapman. So then the question is who filed the jury motion and why?
More must-read wrestling news:
* Randy Orton set for big push over next six months
* Update on WrestleMania 29 ticket sales
* CM Punk praises two WWE Superstars on Twitter
* The Rock confirms WrestleMania status
* 411 PPV Roundtable Preview – TNA Turning Point 2012