Indy Wrestler Says He Has No Regrets About Mitt Romney Facial Tattoo
– The independent wrestler who tattooed Mitt Romney’s logo on his face after his getting paid $15,000 on eBay says he has no regrets about doing so. Eric Hartsburg spoke with ABC News (via the LA Times) and said that he was perfectly comfortable with the decision.
“I am college educated, and I am not an idiot,” Hartsburg said. “Getting the tattoo was a decision that I made, and I am cool with.”
Hartsburg noted that as a Romney supporter he is disappointed with the election, noting, “I wanted Romney to win, obviously, but I am proud of the voters and the record turnout in certain places. And most of all, I am proud of the effort that I made.”
The middle part of his forehead is now up for auction.
More must-read wrestling news:
* Steve Austin says he could return to the ring
* Jerry Jarrett says he turned the TV off during the Jerry Lawler Raw segment
* CM Punk continues to mock Jerry Lawler’s heart attack after RAW
* JBL remembers Eddie Guerrero & talks about the CM Punk angle on Raw
* [VIDEO] Remembering Eddie Guerrero
* 411’s Wrestler of the Week