Injury Updates for Evan Bourne, Christian
- Evan Bourne made the following post on his Twitter account on his recovery from the injury he suffered last year:
“Another great (hard) week of therapy and training. My foots feeling good after some basic in-ring work. Gonna step it up next week!”
- Former world heavyweight champion Christian is now medically cleared to return to the ring. Currently, he’s not scheduled to appear, but WWE could begin booking him at any of the shows in the coming week. If he’s not used in the next two weeks, it could be that they are holding off his return until after Wrestlemania. (Credit: Wrestlezone).
Must-read wrestling news:
* WWE to announce WrestleMania 30 location on Monday morning?
* Impact Wrestling ratings
* Porn star Kendra Lust denies relationship with John Cena
* Update on DX’s WWE Hall of Fame induction
* 411′s WWE Smackdown report
* 411 PPV Roundtable Preview – WWE Elimination Chamber 2013