Jack Swagger Faces Possible Suspension Or Worse For Pot Arrest
- As previously reported, Jack Swagger was arrested on Tuesday night for a DUI and marijuana suspension. Per WWE’s Wellness Policy, just being arrested is enough for WWE to release him if they so desired. The policy lists as follows:
“Any WWE Talent, who is arrested, convicted or who admits to a violation of law relating to use, possession, purchase, sale or distribution of drugs will be in material breach of his/her contract with WWE and subject to immediate dismissal.”
In addition, the violation acts identically per the Wellness policy as a positive test for drugs which includes a potential fine, suspension or more. This would be Swagger’s first Wellness violation.
Must-read wrestling news:
* WWE’s Jack Swagger arrested for DUI & marijuana possession
* Details on the future of WWE video game franchise revealed
* Chris Jericho discusses his WWE return, ‘being held back’ and more
* WWE responds to allegations of tea party bashing with Zeb Colter
* [POLL] Who should Rock face at WrestleMania XXX?
* The Top 5 WWE Title Matches