JBL Discusses His Upcoming WWE Schedule
- JBL posted the following blog on his Facebook today…
Good news for WWE (at least I hope so), was scheduled to go to South America January 11th to attempt to climb the highest mountain outside of Asia, Aconcagua, located in Argentina. I would have missed Royal Rumble.
However, been training like crazy to get ready to climb a mountain nicknamed Mt Death. Unfortunately, I have pulled a muscle in my shin due to overtraining and no possible way I could climb to almost 23,000 feet in less than a month. So, I am postponing till February 24th-thanks in a HUGE way to Mountain Madness, best mountaineering group in the world, that helped me get on a different climb.
So, I will not miss any PPVs and will be back in time for Mania-unless of course I die up there:)
I can walk fine, with pain, but can’t push off with my right foot. So I now have 10 1/2 weeks till I climb. Excited my locker mate in college (I was number 71 and he number 72, so we were beside each other in locker room for 4 years) is going with me-really cool.
I’m looking forward to climbing again as I keep preparing for Mt Everest and raising money for great kids I get the opportunity to work with in Bermuda.
Must-read news from around the site:
* New Trailer For G.I. Joe: Retaliation
* Bilbo and Gollum Meet in a New Clip From The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
* Hayden Panettiere Shows Off Her Sexy Bikini Body For Esquire
* Will there ba a Kill Bill: Vol. 3?
* Lindsay Lohan’s Probation Gets Revoked