Jeff Hardy Offers His Thoughts on CM Punk
- In a recent interview with Power Slam TNA World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy was asked abou this thoughts on WWE Champion CM Punk.
The two stars were at odds in the past. Hardy was reportedly upset when Punk denounced him on live television in September 2009 following Hardy’s charges of trafficking in controlled prescription pills and possession of anabolic steroids. There was also a video on YouTube in 2010 which had a slurring Hardy bashing Punk’s straight edge lifestyle and proclaiming he “made” Punk. In the interview, Hardy began speaking on Punk when the subject of Punk striking a fan in the crowd on an episode of Raw came up:
Hardy’s thoughts on CM Punk: “I am working on some songs with this guy, and he sent me a text and asked me if I had seen it. I hadn’t seen it, so I don’t know what happened … But CM Punk is great, man: he’s so talented, it’s crazy. We’re just on different pages on our beliefs and our outlook on life.”
Regarding the footage of Punk striking the fan: “But, yeah, I’ve got to check that [footage of Punk striking the fan]: I heard it was pretty violent. This guy said, “He might be coming to TNA, LOL.” I don’t know about that. But CM Punk is crazy talented. We don’t stay in touch or have contact, but I have nothing bad to say about the guy … we’re just different.”
Credit: Jim Ross gives update on WWE Network
* Will CM Punk be at TLC tonight?
* Check out three hot Velvet Sky pics
* WWE.com names AJ Lee the 2012 Diva of the Year
* Latest on Randy Orton’s shoulder injury
* 411 PPV Roundtable Preview – WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs