Jerry Jarrett Says He Turned The TV Off During The Jerry Lawler Raw Return Segment
- Jerry Jarrett posted the following on his Facebook, discussing last night’s angle where Jerry Lawler returned to Raw…
I watched WWE last night. Jerry Lawler was returning after surviving a life threatening heart attack. I sat watching the television with a feeling of pride that they were honoring the return of such a great wrestler. I sat thinking, “now this is real class”. Just when I was appreciating the class WWE was showing, it ended suddendly with a juvenile cheap heat angle. I turned the television off and starting thinking about Linda McMahon’s hard work and great expense running for the Senate. It is exactly this kind of programming that prevented her from becoming a Senator. Wrestling should have some limits and boundaries. If you offend great portions of the audience, it is a bad angle.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Vida Guerra is a hot big-bootied maid for Halloween
* Coco shows off her big booty for the Booty-lympics
* Arianny Celeste shows off some cleavage in a tight red shirt
* Star Wars: Episode VII to resurrect darth vader?
* The Top 8 Sega Genesis Games
* The Top 5 Rolling Stones songs
* The Top 8 Bond Girls