John Cena Breaks Twitter Silence, Talks Fruity Pebbles
– John Cena recently posted the following on Twitter, breading his silence. Cena stopped posting after last week’s vow to make a “poop chart” if Zack Ryder’s “Hoeski” cracked the Top 50 on iTunes. Those Tweets were quickly removed.
“Sorry @wwe I’ve been silent for a bit, was with some great friends catching up. Apparently some of my material was deemed #toohotfortwitter I understand and hope you all do to.
In other news, for the first time in years I am excited about #Valentinesday @WWE how will u spend it? n closing, went to grocery store yesterday, it is a true honor to be on the # fruitypebbles box. A first for @WWE + I’m proud to be a part.”
Must-read wrestling news:
* Full taping results for this week’s WWE Smackdown (SPOILERS)
* Ted DiBiase reveals the actual value of the Million Dollar Championship
* WWE Raw rating drops
* Iron Sheik threatens Olympic officials over removing wrestling from the Olympics
* The Top 5 High-Flying Finishers