John Cena Presents Cerebral Palsied Child With New Wheelchair
– John Cena’s latest charity appearance say him team with the Darrell Gwynn Foundation to present a new motorized wheelchair to a nine-year-old with cerebral palsy. The boy, Gary Patterson, lives in Trilby, Florida.
Cena is quoted as saying in the newspaper article covering the story, “Moments like these are special. I try and do as much charity work as I can, and unfortunately I can’t be everywhere, but this came about through a good friend of mine and I knew it would be a fantastic day. Like you said, when you see the look on Gary’s face, it makes it all worthwhile.”
Credit: Bay News 9
Must-read news from around the site:
* When will The Amazing Spider-Man 2 begin production?
* New trailer released for Oz The Great And Powerful
* Did Justin Bieber propose to Selena Gomez?
* Noel Gallagher calls his brother a squeaky toy that swears a lot
* Vida Guerra takes her big boobs to the gym
* Rihanna shows off her awesome half-naked body on the cover of GQ