Kenn Doane Writes Anti-Bullying Children’s Book
– Kenn Doane has written a children’s book about anti-bullying. Doane told TMZ that he decided to write the book while he was rehabbing a knee injury that he suffered last month and decided that taking on bullying would be a good first start.
The book, titled Billy’s Bully, is about a kid who stands up to his former bullier; it seeks to teach kids how to avoid becoming a bully themselves. Doane says he’s already lined up with a publisher who has set him up with illustrators and another author to do some minor edits on the book. It should be released in June.
Must-read news from around the site:
* SueLyn Medeiros shows off some cleavage in a bikini top and stretch pants
* Rita Ora Tweets a new cleavage-y picture in black and white
* Frank Oz wants to return as Yoda for spin-off movie
* Rihanna to attend the Grammys with Chris Brown
* Check out a new image from Riddick
* The Top 8 Rock and Roll Myths
* The Top 5 Replacement Superheroes