Kurt Angle Discusses When He Will Retire
- During an audio interview today with the wrestlingobserver.com website, Kurt Angle stated that he plans to retire in three years. Here is what he had to say…
“I’ve got two more years left at Impact Wrestling and then I’m going to have a retirement year and that’s going to be it. I think I’ll be done and once I retire, you’re not going to see me back in a ring again, that’s for sure.
I’m not going to be a guy that retires and keeps coming back. When I’m gone, I’m gone. Same thing as amateur wrestling; when I won the world championships in Olympics, I left and I never went back. Same for pro.”
Must-read wrestling news:
* Ryback says he’s hungry for the WWE and World Titles
* Who will Dolph Ziggler face at WrestleMania?
* WWE.com lists the Top 20 WCW Matches of all time
* Goldberg teases a return to the ring
* 411’s WWE Main Event report