Kurt Angle Injured at Final Resolution
According to Pwinsider.com, Kurt Angle suffered a groin tear during the eight man tag match at the Final Resolution PPV. At this time, Angle plans to work through the injury, as TNA will be taping TV this week.
There were no other major injuries at the show.
More must-read wrestling news:
* Full spoilers for WWE Tribute to the Troops
* Latest on John Laurinaitis’ WWE status
* Would Angelina Love return to TNA?
* The Top 10 Worst Dream Matches
* 411′s TNA Final Resolution report