Latest on Jeff Hardy’s TNA Status
– Jeff Hardy looks to be staying with TNA when his contract ends at the end of February. As previously reported, TNA had decided to keep the World Title on him and have him as a focus of the main event scene in order to show his importance to the company and there has not been any talk of him leaving the company.
Hardy has begun practicing yoga like many others in the business in order to help his overall health and handle the pain from injuries he’s endured over the years.
Must-read wrestling news:
* More details behind Bruno Sammartino’s WWE Hall of Fame deal
* Who will face off in the main event at SummerSlam? (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)
* Dixie Carter to make announcement on Bellator MMA tonight
* Check out the CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho match from raw
* 411 Fact or Fiction: Will The Undertaker Be Back For WrestleMania 29?
* The Top 10 heels of the week